1. General Information
We thank you for your interest in our website and our online services. The security of our clients’ personal data, as well as of all our website’s visitors, is one of our top priorities.
1.2. Personal Data Controller
We, Neokom AD Skopje, have the status of a Personal Data Controller in the sense of the Law on Personal Data Protection, and in this capacity, we are responsible for the processing of personal data as laid out in the present Policy.
1.3. Personal Data Protection Officer
2. Processing of users’ personal data on the occasion of a visit a to our website
Every time you visit our website or use our network services, these events are logged. The resulting logs may contain any or all of the following information:
- time and date of the visit
- the IP address that your device is currently using
- the type of web browser that you are using and the operating system of your device
- the pages which you are accessing
These personal data are collected for the purposes of enhancing and optimising our website and our online services. This collection of personal data constitutes an act of processing on grounds of legitimate interest, namely our interest to protect our website and to improve the quality of our services. Furthermore, your personal data are only stored if you supply them of your own accord, for example when registering, filling out a survey, using an online application or making an online purchase. We have implemented appropriate security measures to ensure that the personal data which we obtain from users during their registration are adequately protected. These security measures include but are not limited to:
- access control
- separation of duty
- internal audits
2.2. Contact form
For any request or query you may have, feel free to contact us by filling out our contact form at https://neodc.mk/contact.
Personal data collected from the contact form shall be processed only to the extent necessary for providing a response to your request or query. Filling out and submitting the contact form constitutes an affirmative act through which you consent to the processing of your personal data.
In processing your personal data, we may engage the services of third parties, i.e. sub-processors, who may be based within or outside of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
We confirm that all such sub-processors will process your personal data in compliance with European legislature regarding personal data protection, guaranteeing an adequate level of protection of your personal data, even when the latter are transferred to a non-EEA country for which an adequacy decision has not been adopted.
We will not transfer your personal data to sub-processors except in cases where we are legally obligated to do so. For further information regarding appropriate security measures pertaining to the cross-border transfer of personal data or copies thereof, feel free to contact our Personal Data Protection officer.
2.5. Retention period
Personal data collected through our website are retained until the purpose for which they are being processed has been fulfilled. In cases where a deadline is prescribed by the legal regulations applicable to commercial entities and taxation, the retention period for certain data may be up to 2 (two) years. At any rate, we may alter the retention period on grounds of legitimate interest, for instance in order to guarantee the security of the personal data, to prevent their misuse or to prosecute a criminal offence.
3. Your rights
As personal data subjects, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at any time, with a message or request, using the contact details presented above in Section 1, in order to exercise your rights. Your rights include the following:
- right to be informed and to access your personal data
- right to have your incorrect or incomplete personal data rectified
- right to have your personal data erased
- right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- right to data portability: right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transfer such data to another controller
- right to object to the processing of your personal data
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, thus putting a stop to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your initial consent
- right to submit a request to the Personal Data Protection Agency of North Macedonia