Last modified on: 06.04.2022
At https://neodc.mk, we are devoted to respecting and preserving the privacy and security of all personal data which we collect from our website’s visitors and users, while acting in the capacity of a personal data controller, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations regarding personal data protection.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and digits which we store on your web browser or locally on your device’s hard disk, which can be thought of as your device’s memory.
1.1. First-party cookies and third-party cookies
Depending on the domain which places them, cookies may be first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies – placed by the domain of the website which a user is currently visiting (for example, cookies places by our website’s domain)
- Third-party cookies – placed by a domain other than the one of the website which a user is currently visiting; thus, if a user is visiting a page on a particular website and a separate entity places a cookie through that page, this would be a third-party cookie
1.2. Persistent and session cookies
Cookies are subdivided into persistent and session cookies depending on whether they are kept on a user’s device or only on a web browser during a given session.
- Persistent cookies – remain on a user’s device for a certain period of time, specified in a given cookie itself. They are activated each time that the user visits the website which placed them.
- Session cookies – enable webmasters to link a user’s actions during a given session on a web browser. Each browser session starts when the user opens a browser window and ends when he or she closes that browser window. Session cookies are created on a temporary basis. Once the web browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
2. What kinds of cookies do we use and what for?
- Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies may serve more than one of the above purposes.
2.1. Strictly necessary cookies enable you to navigate through a given website and to use its basic features, for example to access secure areas. Without these cookies, the website would be unable to provide the required services.
We use strictly necessary cookies for the following purposes:
- identifying users and recognizing whether they are logged into the website
- ensuring that users are connected to the right service on our website at times when we are making changes to the way our website operates
- security purposes
If you choose to disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the functionality and security of our website and its pages during your visit.
3. When do we need your consent?
All cookies require your consent, which we ask for before placing them on your device. You can give consent by clicking on the corresponding button on the banner displayed. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your cookie consent at any time, you will need to delete and block or disable our cookies through your web browser; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling our cookies will affect the functionality of our website and may prevent you from accessing some of its features.
4. How can you delete and block cookies?
Most browsers allow some degree of control over most cookies through browser settings. These settings can usually be found in your browser’s “options” or “preference” menu. For further information regarding these settings, the following links may prove helpful (otherwise, you can use the “help” option in your browser for additional instructions):
Please note that if you use your browser’s setting to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), it is possible that you will no longer be able to access some or all parts of our website.
Unless you have adjusted your browser’s settings to reject cookies by default, out system will place cookies as soon as you visit our website.
For further information regarding cookies, including the reasons and purposes for which they are placed and the steps required to adjust and delete them, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org.
5. List of cookies